-
Re: Academy Awards
I haven't seen a lot of the stuff on it. But Just for fun as some of these are just who I imagined to be great, have seen some of ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
. What animal would you be? 2. What type of cereal are you? 3. What color are you? 4. If you had eleven fingers, what name would you give to ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Just to point out I was in the pub with friends, i'm not that lonely. Also I gave up Chocolate for Lent (not really a religious thing, just testing my ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Euthanasia
Its legalised in Holland I think? I might try and find out about that...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
jesus don't be offended. I said the poem was cute. I just hate Valentines Day because I'm single and had to spend last evening in a pub. Pubs are great, ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
That is very cute. I hate Valentines Day.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Euthanasia
Should it be legalised?
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Fox Hunting
aww ok. well that's irritating as it was fun debating it with you.
Feb 12, 2005 -
Re: Fox Hunting
Also a good debator is someone who first pulls apart the other persons argument and then moved on to their own. That's good rhetoric.
Feb 12, 2005 -
Re: Fox Hunting
"Imagine a few hundred years down the track, there's no foxes left due to farmers killing them, fox hunting for pure fun, and so on" I didn't say that. Besides ...
Feb 12, 2005 -
Re: America
No Brian you're right the Falklands was a ridiculous war that Thatcher used to boost her image and win the next election. You were right first time round.
Feb 12, 2005 -
Re: Best Band Ever
Eurgh Oasis. Great band but saw them at Glastonbury and they were complete idiots. No crowd interaction whatsoever. Eurgh. Beatles are fantastic. Although Paul Mcartney selling out a bit afterwards ...
Feb 12, 2005 -
Re: Fox Hunting
When did I ever say you were upper-class? I didn't. You must be lazy as you didn't actually read what I said. I said Fox-hunting was a sport supported by ...
Feb 12, 2005 -
Re: With the ever increasing divorce rate.......................
I wanna get married, but there's no denying that.
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: With the ever increasing divorce rate.......................
they are still increasing if you compare them to the decrasing marriage rate.Well in Britain anyway.
Feb 10, 2005
