User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: RIP TYWC.....?

    wow I wanna go comment...I will

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    hah! Aww now I see what happened...Jack tried to delete some at the same time. Aww well nothing great was said, I'll let the debate grow and come back and ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    argh dunno what happens there. If a moderator could delete all of them apart from the one above that would be great cos I can't work out how to!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hunting for Recreation

    Personally I think hunting for recreation is wasteful, cruel and uneccessary. Hunting for food however I believe to be a good thing. Because if you're going to eat, hunting and ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    I think it's sad that charity as to become fashion in order for people to give. Also the Tsunami reaction makes me said, people gave all of a sudden when ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    That is overpriced. I've been involved in a lot of CD production through my professional choir and a really high quality good standard CD can be produced for a fiver ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    if the music industry was more realistic about the price of CDs I would care more.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    He can talk about morality but in America you do have a policy of seperation of church and state in this day and age which certain groups such as pagans ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Aww yes school girl error:p

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Hate Facism, I don't like Capitalism and I dislike what Communism seems to always turn into in places like the USSR (that being facism in that case) I'm a middle ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Also you can read the Bible in whatever why you want. You're using pretty flimsy definitions of murder. Also Jesus didn't condone the death penalty.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    The Bible also condones Slavery and says it is a positive thing? Also in America aren't you all for seperating Church and State so Bible arguments shouldn't come into it? ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    Oh Marzipan I love the Clash. Police and theives....although you know that's actually a cover of a reggae song? But Jack clearly part of your personal belief in them being ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    large house white...i'm feeling classy. Oops nearly forgot Congratualations! \:D/

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Young Ones

    very funny.

    Feb 15, 2005


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw