User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    It's nice to remmeber it fondly I dislike this thread's name.

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Agnostic although I'm officially a confirmed Church of England member.

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Qi, you obviously have no knowledge of how the EU works. Seriously, our relationship with the EU is quakey because of Britains reluctance to immense itself within it. We also ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does Punishment Prevent Crime?

    Depends, on the person, time,place,event,community punishment. I don't think this question can be answered with a yes or a no. Punishment can work the other way, when someone is punished ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Promising Writer (And Not Yourself!)

    Hawk. Hands down.

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    man, I dislike dogs.

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    No actually I was reffering to democracies such as Sweeden. Which isn't small. Britain is smaller so it could work. Also Germany no longer has problems representative democracy works fine ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Well I'm not a fan of representative democracy. A far purer form of democracy would be proportional representation, more referendums and a party that is more accountable. This is a ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Oh wow? hey are you around on chat? I'll go check.. Yeah that's true, I agree. but I dunno picking at the use of language I guess.

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    something perfect everybody would appreciate so consequently it's impossible to have a perfect government. I'm confused anyway is this thread about a perfect government or perfect system of government

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    I'm sure your thinking Platelets. When you donate plasma that's just like normale. Although it's ture Plasma can be used for some research. But often they throw plasma away and ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    Are you sure you mean the Red Cross? Why would they have loads of blood, but then I suppose there are reasons why they would throw it away nonetheless. Yeah ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    If there was a perfect form of government everyone would be happy with it. There has neve been that, so currently we have no PERFECT form of government.

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Academy Awards

    Yeah haven't seen Million Dollar Baby, so hard to comment 5/9 of the onesI wanted to win did though

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    Blood Bank came to school today, was finally old enough to do it and gave a pint. Really doesn't hurt most people should, you don't even have to look at ...

    Mar 1, 2005


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind