-
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
aww Jack came to my defence. I should swoon, and yes I did say pound. I think someone proved their very very limited knowledge of European economics with that one. ...
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please
yup, I don't even think I will have to love someone to have sex with somone just feel myself and comfotable around them. Personally I see it as an act ...
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America
This thread is so off topic, having another argument about Communism is tres abburido.
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
brad, brad, brad 1) The Pound is nearly twice the value of the dollar, and Europe is also s in debt, yet the euro and the pound are stronger. 2) ...
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
You brought in money and said and I quote " And my point exactly, the value of the dollar IS going down, mainly because we are LOSING money; the millions ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
This is America't economic situation. America's economy Jan 28th 2005 From After nine years of robust growth, America’s economic bubble burst in 2000. Technology shares plunged in the spring, presag
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
No you obviously have a severe lack of economic knowledge, plus I think you'll find the American economy has begun to improve. That is not true in anyway, and as ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
I got ur point, I know u mean people that have killed but that does not mean they def will kill again and that u can kill them, as I ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
yes because 1) you don't know that it's incurable 2) You shouldn't kill people just because they don't fit into society, especially when it's mental illness. Governments should help protect ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
dammit I keep saying I won't reply/ Hunter, yes but if he was a 'crazed maniac' then even if he did kill he had something wrong with his mental health. ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America
I never said Communism was accomplished I said things of beauty/greatness and power have been created outside Capatilist systems. I also think you'll find I corrected myself and said Russia ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
The Who, teenage kicks yay! The Who Vs The Zutons
Mar 12, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
Whatever, you know what. All people who agree with the death penalty disgust me, I can't be bothered to argue anymore because all those who agree are so insistent on ...
Mar 12, 2005 -
Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America
Well I think it was relevant to the previous comment? I don't know, but evidence that the moon landing(S) (there was more then one I think you'll find) or the ...
Mar 12, 2005 -
Re: A perfect goverment
I think you'll find that it is mostly among councils in the North that the BNP is flourishing these days. Besides, fair enough they wouldn't have much influence, I'd prefer ...
Mar 12, 2005
