User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Well, in Britain I'm pretty sure that would be seen as manslaughter.

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    that obstaining occasionally is lent.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Also I never said it wasn't murder either, I said it wasn't the premeditated murder that Qi was reffering to and he agreed with me.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Brad, Your seriously lacking in skills of comprehension, read what I said. "Brad, Manslaughter is killing someone accidently. You can still murder someone without planning beforehand. Manslaughter is

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Brad, Manslaughter is killing someone accidently. You can still murder someone without planning beforehand. Manslaughter is not actualyl wanting to kill them but ur inappropriate, misguided, stupid et

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Also thanks for your sympathy Qi. When my friend is in a comma, it's so nice to know people can be considerate and listen.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Qi, The birth rate is going down in the western world, immigration doesn't welter it out, in fact they add more of the older generation so increase the future problem. ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Yeah need to get into my Pjs. Do not post here unless your hair is dyed (i.e not your natural colour). highlights are allowed :p

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    My friend got hit by a car today, I'm not in a great mood. I apoligise in advance. Gal A) Directed at a comment I made, making anonymouse was worse. ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Brad, I wasn't proved wrong, you were being stubborn so I moved onto the next line of attack like a good debator. As I have so many reasons why I ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wow got my digi cam working again. Hurah, still no webcam though. Hah this one makes me laugh, the last one i put on the other thread (page 19) was ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Of course I believe no party is perfect Brad and on most issues I have an open mind and am willing to continue. However I think it is pretty clear ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Aww all these boys and so het up. You know what? you're not going to change my mind so why bother? I bother because i'm bored. Bobo, Ok specific. I ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Vines, don't know Velvet Recorder. The Vines Vs The Velvet Underground

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    btw can I point out I don't necessarily think Communism is a better system. In fact I don't...but never mind. Yeah I know, going to teach in Ecuador for six ...

    Mar 14, 2005


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi