User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    execution and murder are both killing someone. So essentially replace in her comment the word kill.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    huh you just ignored my post! :(

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles. The Beatles Vs The Rolling Stones. (classic debate)

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    also on agriculture you're pretty clued up but also not. Recommened reading is some Jared Diamond, and any encyclopedias on archaeology. The Cambridge one for example is pretty good. And ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    Europe is the body of land that is Europe and Asia. The Fertile Crescent is a part of it near Iraq. I know this, infact recently read a really good ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    well I had to step away from it because I was so angry and horrified. I also had to go catch a train but nevermind. right so ok i'm gonna ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    well I had to step away from it because I was so angry and horrified. I also had to go catch a train but nevermind. right so ok i'm gonna ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    Brad, I'm in Scotland at my grandparent's house. When I looked at this forum my grandpa looked over my shoulder and read your post. He asked who you were and ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Brad ur nose is like five differant shapes. something is going on in those pictures.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Security in Schools

    Dunblane, was an adult intruder from outside, not someone from within the school. Not a 'school shooting' but a random maniac who was much older and wandered off the street. ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Security in Schools

    I think security in schools is not the problem but America's whole attitude. School shootings as such seem to be an 'American' problem in that, shootings of this kind in ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Brad this is crazy you here... and here.... and here.. and on this page look like differant people. I mean your nose is a differant shape and in some of ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    that band Vs Razorlight. Am seeing Razorlight tonight, don't like them that much anymore though. Johnny Borral, what an idiot.

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Northern Ireland

    The issue is so bloody complicated, most people in Britain would like to give N.I away because were weary of the conflict. Americans really oversimiplify it, you're right. It's not ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    oh maybe. I dunno.

    Mar 20, 2005


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi