-
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
Because this is a debate forum and I disagree with your views!!!!
Jul 21, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
I dont think Harry will die I think the Horcrux will be in his scar. The last word of the book is scar so it will be like and harry ...
Jul 21, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
Dreaming Mouse Spoiler My freind things that because Voldermort was preparing to make a Horucrux perhaps some of his soul was passed on to Harry and is kept in his ...
Jul 20, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
Did I ever say I thought leaving Iraq now was the correct cause of action? No you just assumed that. It is important to question actions as it brings late ...
Jul 20, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
where then is the fiction or political propaganda? I don't hate America, I hate American foreign policies. You however are biased by a blind faith in all that your country ...
Jul 20, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
What rubbish exactly have I given you....Bush admitted to funding the parties he wanted to win in Iraq against congress's wishes. It is all over the news, I would provide ...
Jul 20, 2005 -
Re: London Suicide Bombers
What is your reaction to this picture?
Jul 20, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
oh yeah so that's democracy is it? America funding their favoured party, so one party has a huge advantage compared to the rest because of finances and foreign intervention? The ...
Jul 20, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
Oooo that's so true..Maybe because he felt he was forced to do it and he hated the act he was about to commit that was the look of hatred. Not ...
Jul 20, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
And where's that from the Democracy handbook? The world is a lot more volatile than that.
Jul 19, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
SPOILER Well we'll see, I think there's more to the snape dumbledore relationship to find out. I think Draco killing Dumbledore would have symbolised something and Dumbledore wanted Severus to ...
Jul 19, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
SPOILERS!!!!! Read that in a day today as I got back from France! Amazing.... I have a theory. I think that Dumbledore was pleading with Severus to kill him because ...
Jul 19, 2005 -
Re: Smoking
Yeah it's just I dunno...although actually just been in France the country of the 'smoker' and didn't smoke for five days...although I think I ate to make up for it ...
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
hah! sucessful for democracy over one hundred people have died there or been injured in suicide bombings over the last three days. While recent reports have shown that America funded ...
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor
that's complete rubbish, philosophy is all about the real world. Anyway Marx was a political ideologist.
Jul 14, 2005
