-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
areida, you are ridiculously pretty
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?
I saw The Downfall last night. It was fantastic. I'm sure when I watch it again I'll like it less, but it just blew me away this time and even ...
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
WEll I disagree about Iraq. The reason people were so angry this time is the last time you went in, anti-hussain forces in Iraq surged, but rather then helping them ...
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?
Shakespeare is so great watched, i'm a fan of the tragedies I have to say.
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: The Pope
Actually Bobo that is wrong. John Paul II pulled the Church ina more right wing direction.
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
The first Iraqi war was no differant, America kicked out and let down the insurgents in Iraq. The first Iraq war was also a failure.
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: The Pope
Yes I'm saying he made bold statements not to do with the bible. I wasn't saying he was great, I was saying he was very important . 'keep his nose ...
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
The war in Iraq isn't over and without Britain's and other allies help you would be failing especially Britains help. The war in Iraq and the difficulties there is a ...
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
I could make this political, but i'll do a light hearted one hypocrites (even though I am one) Buses that are late Old people that are mean to you even ...
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: Che who?
I think Harley's comment proves my point that his image has become everything communism went against.
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
It has also had so many wars within it.
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
Also Russia has been succesfully invaded in differant parts of it. For example the war they had with Japan in the early twentiuth century.
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
Also Qi America's decisions concerning Russia are far more complicated. He didn't stop blitzing Britain and also the only reason they didn't push for an invasion was becuase they were ...
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
Bobo, fair enough good point. Yeah we have great comedians. Ooo out of interest what's the American version of The Office like? It can't be great without Ricky Gervais? That ...
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
The Clash. The Clash Vs The Ramones.
Apr 6, 2005
