User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Yes, Actually I think you'll find I've had to study Dr Faustus, but not as much as Shakespear becuas e shaekspeare was the better writer.. Just because the American school ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Bobo, I am neither of thewse things. It's looking at how do we really differ from animals? Not going for human urges, vegetarians and pacifists are less like animals then ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Yes they write ideas modern for their time and move their time on. But they are off their time. It is impossible to move beyond it. A writer can only ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    aww where did she get the necklace and the white lacy top from. I love it.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    hawk, well it focuses on the years before the violence when he was a 'timid' doctor which is what is so fantastic about it. At the beggining of the film ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Qi, People would always have some sort of reason for murder. Some people's morals are more understnading then others. Aniar, that's not true. Many people agree with those things.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Rod Liddle on the scandal of the new extradition arrangements that allow the US to snatch British citizens, but leave IRA men safe in America One of my favourite quotes ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    Well considering I said nature earlier that was clearly a miss type. And whatever Bobo because of some problems when I was younger I'm not great at phonics. I can ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    I'm not confused, I got into bloody Cambridge talking about Nature vs Nurture. I'm not getting confused I said 'NATURE' please read what I said. "I believe that is way ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    yay the guy that plays Che who is also in Bad Eduction...well he is very good looking.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    firstly, it's rather rude to correct my spelling and unecessary on a debate forum. When I type it's very quick and unconsidered, but that was unecessary. Well as an anthropologist ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    You should watch Motorcycle Diaries. Really great film, the first time I watched it no-one told me it was about Che Guavera and I only realised at the end. I ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    hawk, fair point. :) Takes a lot to make me agree with people.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Well I think you'll find some religions agree with murder in the case of revenge. Such as certain branches of Christianity 'eye for an eye'. And there are religions that ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    They knew and stil know what the IRA were during. We asked for the criminals to be extradited, they refused. They knew perfectly well what the IRA were doing considering ...

    Apr 8, 2005


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah