User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    No it's not, it's called satire. It's a whole genre, perhaps you haven't come across it....oh wait one of the biggest genres in literature I forgot. I'm not gonna bother, ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Because you wouldn't read them and look them up anyway, As an anthropologist I read about a ridiculous amount, but any substantial evidence I bring up you refuse to read. ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    I love disney films, I've watched them from a young age and I think it was the music that really appealed to me but the stories also like the Pixar ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    No it shows that some have differant morals and if you really want things to change rather than insult them you should understand them.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    first time assasin, second time protector. I changed my mind on a couple.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    The whole of Europe does not have the death penalty, statistically (not just numerically Qi) Europe has far less murders in terms of percentage each year. That's bull about personal ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    aww, I've been to Cult in edinburgh. Bought some male Carhart jeans there.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    That's irrelevant. No death penalty in Britain, a lot less crashes.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Anyway talking of friends. I'm in a choir that i've been in since and I was four and some of my best friends are in it. Here are some pictures ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Brad, Jokes that don't offend someone are rarely funny.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    buff skirt! The Ramones. Where did you get that baby from?

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Shakespeaare plays are only really ruined by bad teaching. A good performance and great teaching of a shakespeare play is illuminating.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    And i'm saying it doesn't seem to happen in the young people I have seen and my mum is a teacher of 4-5 year olds. . That's not a definate ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Nope, not even the vast majority. Yes there are tribes/groups where murder for acts such as adultrery and so on is ok. We would see that as plain murder.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    He was liberating of communist countries but he led the church itself in an authoritarian strict direction.

    Apr 10, 2005


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer