User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: Spam usernames

    Have a look at the birthdays and membershiplist...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    Griffinkeeper, actually that's not the full story. The person he helped was one from a neighbouring town of people he did not accept or like. There you go, acceptance.

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    "Okay, so murderurs, rapists, malpractice offenders, thieves, prostitutes, drug dealers, and every other form of illegal activity should be allowed. It's their lifestyle, right? So why should we stop

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    Actually it's quite a problem in London. It hasn't happened to me but they come up to random people and slap them really hard against the face. Really hard, it ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Yeah I suppose, I am crappy when it comes to entrances though. It's so cold. That's true about fitness, I mainly said it to comfort Emma.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    its become a criminal offence now. So I guess we'll see what happens.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    dreaming_mouse, the one in Paris which is the one I was taken to has an excellent safety record. I hightly doubt that about Florida. My dad worked in the Health ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I think Emma, it's bad for them, but although passive smoking is bad I don't think you should worry about passive smoking affecting your sport too much. I mean I ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Yes, and his close friends laugh along with him. As you should have done. Anyway off topic. I'm going to find a photo of me at Glastonbury covered in mud.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Nope, it's not my job to have to argue with you. I'm finished with this particular debate. You don't even know what I'm talking about relating to tribes and the ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    I care more about weapon making coporisations, some drug companies and massive industries like IBM. Also ones that are unlawful to workers on a massive scale, like Gap, Nike etc. ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    dreaming_mouse, if your friend does that she sounds like a complete idiot. I agree, I agree. I think smoking should be got rid of in pubs, bars and restaurants. But ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    stories are evidence that don't say the same thing they are full of specifics that explain it all. Only once have I posted a news story because it was so ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I'm not going to lie I do pretty often. I had my first ciggerette when I was 13 and kinda did it occasionally. Got into it much more socially from ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Two in each earlobe. Would love to get my lip pierced on the left well not lip but a stud just under. But yeah too scared of the pain, plus ...

    Apr 12, 2005


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria