User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    Not only are they group but they slap really hard (its not be done to me) and then run away, so the shock is bad enough to make you not ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    IQ tests don't generally get higher with age. The point with IQ tests is that you have intelligence and that intelligence is the same level just in differant stages of ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    We left glastonbury at 5am in the morning without going to sleep at all that night so we didnt have to queue for the train when we got back (we ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    yeah they have surveilliance on the top of most buses in London. Now that its become a criminal offence the met are trying to tackle it and the amount near ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Yeah but then I think my granny didn't smoke and she died anyway. Breat cancers is usually passed down and I could get it from both sides of my family. ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    Yeah but I'm saying happy slapping and mugging usually happens in groups. I'd much rather go away with a slap to the face and knowing that there's tv surveilance on ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    But then Kids end up getting stabbed. Recent example a 14 year old boy was stabbed to death because he refused to give a 16 year old boy his basketball ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Strange but my great grandmother who died two years ago smoked her whole life and drank whiskey everyday. She died at 102. I'm not advocating it, but I think you ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    It wasn't rude, I said JONATHAN COE for our day, and added my feeling to the debate or "serious discussion". sometimes Brad you're so ridiculous about everything. The point of ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I didn't say that, I was just adding my point to the discussion.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I completely agree with Qi! I had an official one done when I went to an educational pyschologist when I was nine however, to test whether I was disprastic or ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    In response to Brad, it is much better to offend someone because of their beliefs, then prohibit someone from doing a harmless activity as in going to their prom with ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I think it's impossible to find a best book as the whole thing is so subjective. Recently I've been reading a lot of Jonathan Coe and he's a good author ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    It's social because there's a culture of smoking especially among women in London. Go out fot a ciggerette and a gossip, go out and get a pack of fags togeather, ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    oh yeah hit back a big group of 17 year old boys when they target usually girls on their own. Also turning it into a full blown fight is ridiculous, ...

    Apr 16, 2005


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content