User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BRITISH ELECTION

    yes 'sigh'.... There's not chance a Lib Dem candidate would get in, in my area so it would be a wasted vote. I like Lib Dems but it's a shame ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    well in the near future I plan to... -Finish School after my A Levels. -Go off in the summer and do lots of stuff, travelling with friends (Croatia and Hungary), ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BRITISH ELECTION

    The apathetic land of voters that we are have no put up a topic on this yet so I am! Right well I know who I would vote for, but ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    I think they made a big mistake with their choice. He is far more conservative then John Paul II and will probably alienate more of the western Catholic church rather ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    woah American system is weird.... here we have SATs at 8,11,and 14 but they're standardized tests by the governments to track school targets and never count towards anything. I didn't ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    two! my great granny lived till 102.smoker and a drinker.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    areida, you are insane :P jack, nothing wrong with normal angle to me.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Wine, is allegedly but really whisky is good at that age it's something connected to alcohol and strokes. I don't think ciggerettes are, but then if you're that age, enjoy ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    That type of trick with cash machines is common place. Worse is with chip and pin. They watch over your shoulder for your credit card pin then snatch it away.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I'm not gonna answer the poll cause none of the answers represent my view.... I definately believe in evolution...probably think it all started off with the big bang. But I'm ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?

    I don't have an opinion.

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Going Back

    girl power is a media inspired image. In politics and the world women aren't more powerful, heads of coporisations are men, major world leaders are men, more male judges...police etc.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Emma is always lovely to everyone and very interesting to talk to.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    I agree with Soy. Another point is that religion based on intepretation of scriptures can go in many directions. For example I live in North London which has a large ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But I often roll my own and because it's cheaper it results in me smoking more, also the filters aren't as effective so I get more crap in my throat.

    Apr 17, 2005


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown