-
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
But don't you think it can give you advice for further situations?
Jul 24, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
Because of your insenstive replies on the London Bombings from now on I refuse to debate with Qi and Sabradan. I just want you to know that, that is why ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: My reply to Qi and Sabradan on the London Bombers
Firestarter is right your replies were immature, insensitive. I wasn't saying London is worse than 9/11 or Israeli. I was expressing my own current feelings of fear that people I ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
HINDSIGHT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! the modern liberal, I young man are not a liberal. I am sir, a progressive liberal, small change in words but important distinction. Hindsights shows us ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
That's just changing the rhetoric so you begin to use the lanugage of the 'pro-life' suppoerters. Their title is also manipulation of rhetoric. It's interesting.
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: London Suicide Bombers
You know nothing about THE TUBE bombings. We call it the THE TUBE ok or THE UNDERGROUND, it's not called 'the subway' that's an American term for your own system. ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: (Marxian) Communism
No most 'Communist states' turned in to facisism. My point is you have to distinguish between Communism and Marxism that was my point. There is no more to add, you've ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
Yes Islamic fundamentalists will as they hate democracy, but these young boys 18 and so fourth are getting munipulated to believe the West is waging war against Islam and the ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: (Marxian) Communism
Why is it a habit on YWS to costantly use analogies. I think they are an awful debating technique. Anyway Marxism is different to communism in that communist states and ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: London Suicide Bombers
Oh yes but this a rather biased report aimed at the U.S.A reading audience. The protest was because there had been reports of Guatanemo Bay guards defacing copies of the ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: The Official Happy Birthday Thread
Merci!! :)
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: (Marxian) Communism
There is a distinction between Marxist philosiphies and Communism. You can't unite them like that.
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: London Suicide Bombers
Surreal, yes that's true but it doesn't feel like that living here. It is all very close to home, a woman round the corner from me had a best friend ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
No they have now attempted there were no WMDs, this has been categorically stated and there has been non-governmental enquiries in to it such as the Hutton inquiry.... So let ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: London Suicide Bombers
Right so because of the attempted bombings yesterday on my BIRTHDAY! and the shooting of a man today, living in London is currently very scary.
Jul 22, 2005
