-
Re: How Well Do You Know Galatea?
70, great guess work there.
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
Oh yes and Texas is seen as such a model to live by, by the rest of the world.
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
well it would have been a debate if qi ever replied to my evidence. guess it was accepted as truth.
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
In response to Arvy, I believe we have had to learn how to obtain things from the Earth ourselves, it is not our mother who teaches us.
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
Cuba was.
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Sentient Earth
I don't choose to personify the Earth. I see it as an organism that feeds us, but we are not parasites or try not to be, as we attempt to ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: St. George's Day
oh I didn't know it was on saturday.. it was when George was said to have killed a dragon or something.
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
hmm
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: A thing you didnt knew
I don't know about Macedonian por moi. I certainly have English, Welsh, Scottish and Italian and that's from the recent past. I think a lot of my family on one ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: center of the universe?
Yes but we live in our own perceptions of the university as it is still a theroretical idea and we don't know the limits of it. We are surrounded by ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
Liposuction is so not worth it. The weight doesn't stay off for ever and you'll get huge scaring.
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
I hate dogs, in fact I'm completely phobic probably due to the fact I was bitten when I was younger. BEfore I go to Ecuador I have to go on ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
Qi, This whole non involvement thing in the holocaust is ridiculous. I have replied to it but you have ignored it. Firstly basically most of Europe ignored and had a ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
I don't think there's something that's deeply wrong. I think it's often stupid as your only sucumbing to the media's image of 'beauty' but if they feel it will make ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
qi, nope Europe and America were aware of what had been going on, it was all over the NAzi election campaign as far back as 1933 and Britain went to ...
Apr 23, 2005
