-
Re: Theatre
Gal, I agree a play watched is very differant to one read. Personally I think watching a play is more pleasing but than afterwards reading it is very illuminating. But ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Nationality
British European.
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Theatre
I think whatever is said about theatre has to be extended to literature as a whole.
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Free Will
There is an answer in Christianity for that state of affairs.... it is 'Felix Culpa' -happy fall. It is the idea that God let Adam and Eve eat the apple ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Free Will
This is very interesting? You know what it's so hard to distingusih what 'free will' is. Everyday we find more links with our behavior with our more primal ancestors. You ...
May 3, 2005 -
Re: Threatening/non-threatening discussion
if it's satirical within that domain of writing it's allowed to be aggresive.
May 3, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
hah the smoking is interesting. My friends boyfriend loves it when she smokes. he find it really sexy and he's not a smoker.
May 2, 2005 -
Re: Issues in Africa
Yes that's true, but we weren't going to war because of what happeend eight years ago. We were scared of the regime so we blew it up. I agree Sadam ...
May 2, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
it's only alcoholism if you drink all the time and are physically addicted. Fortunately am nowhere near that stage. I feel sorry for those in America that think beer tastes ...
May 2, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Aww I love the hands around the waist thing. When that happens and then he rests his hands on my tummy, well that makes me shiver. humph, I wish I ...
May 2, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
'sigh' do you know what one of the biggest problems with communism is? People follow Marx's ideas but Marx was writing in Victorian England about countries like England and Germany. ...
May 1, 2005 -
Re: See which of my characters you are most like...
You're Trystan, a young noble of Ethica. Kind,loyal, though sometimes slow. You love Arielwith all your heart, though you only found outhis secret after 3 months of courtship. "Icant believe ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
This is horrible I know..and oh so un-feminist of me. But I always find arrogance and confidence really attractive in a guy. (in aggreance with sural about the confidence but ...
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: nuke 'em till they glow.
Yes it is. Some have more cases of obesity itself but Texas has more overweight people.
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?
Then that completely takes away the point of having a party poltiical system because if they belong to a party they should belong to it because of their ideological beliefs. ...
Apr 30, 2005
