User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Liz, yeah I don't have the ear to tell that differance. qi, Neighbours is very differant to any of American soaps. It's still so cheesy but I love it all ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    I've met lots of Canadians who i've suggesting by asking them if they're from America.

    May 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Well every New Zealander i've ever met gets offended about people thinking they're Australian and have very much a sense of their own idea distant from Australia. Similar to Wales ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    Not sure about longest, Shortest was 3 days.

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    New Zealand is very differant to Australia, I think saying they are the same would offend New Zealanders and Australians. The immigration policy is to do with Refugees more than ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Free Will

    theologians have come up with felix culpa for free will, as I said previously.

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Arvy, I'm sorry but Australia is not a beacon of immigrants, under its current policy it trys to keep as many out as possible, even if they're on a vote. ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    flirtiest thread ever :p

    May 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    It doesn't reflect on everyone just those who voted for John Howard.

    May 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Military Tactician

    So was Michael Collins, well not executed ambushed and shot.

    May 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    I love the people, I love Neighbours, I hate Austrailia's attitude towards immigration.

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Arvandor!

    big pat on the back from moi

    May 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Military Tactician

    I think Michael Collins was an incrediably successful military leader. His guerilla warfare tactics were used later by Mao se Tung and he has been called the 'most effective leader ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BRITISH ELECTION

    Labour won, yay.

    May 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Military Tactician

    Stephen Fry in Blackadder goes fourth :p mwahaha only joking, I dunno.

    May 5, 2005


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala