-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
unknown, hah I looked it up...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Yearbooks
--->Photo moved.... The page with my square, (alphabetical order for whole year) mine was thrown togeather pretty quickley...wish I'd spent more time on it!! oh welll... also notice how one ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Yearbooks
end of school careers... the one I got in yr 11 was ok... But the one I got recently in yr 13 is amazing! I'll scan some of it in, ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Catholics vs. Protestants
Yes but Crysi thats true. Theres the idea that Adam and Eve's fall was 'Felix Culpa' the happy fall. It was a happy fall because God wanted it to happen ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: The Bush Factor
Yes but he hasn't gained respect from the majority of the international community. Not just because he disagreed with them but because he's done little for them to respect him. ...
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Shadow Knight, lol that's just actually a lie :P Spanish, Futbol French, le football Dutch, voetbal German, Fußball etc etc
May 28, 2005 -
Re: stem cell research
I agree with stem cell research.
May 28, 2005 -
Re: Catholics vs. Protestants
In America the protestant Church has made a big concession to the Catholic church by saying they now accept the fact that the Catholic church prays to the Virgin Mary ...
May 28, 2005 -
Re: The Bush Factor
there wouldn't be international mounring. There would be national mounring fair enough, but please tell me what countries exactly are you talking about where they respect and like Bush. They ...
May 28, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
YEs Liverpool are great I'm very happy that they won and all. But you know what I'm glad I'm an Arsenal supporter because Henry is the best looking man in ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Serious Discussion about Religions
Well Max said 'Religion was the opiute/um of the people' To some extent I agree, I mean unlike Marx and Engels I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But I do think ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: The Bush Factor
'Now, the majority of Democrats are poor, or do not usually earn a salary above 40,000 dollars per year. I know, because my parents do not. We're not rich. ' ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: The Bush Factor
Politicians aren't poor.
May 26, 2005 -
Re: The Bush Factor
'Bush is much more intelligent than anyone gives him credit for. Nobody becomes the President without being a genius.' That's not true, money intelligence and excellent PR in the postmodern ...
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Music and influence
yes cos de la souls three is the magic number and N.W.A's express yourself are such morally opposably songs. (strongly sarcastic)
May 24, 2005
