User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    qi, my names not sureal and it's not blatent slander it's the truth you ignore it. America has said this and it's reporting the truth... "Britain, however, faces an uphill ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    This was a News Report today....bit of an I told you so. Sorry for bitty neature of the report it formats weirdly when pasted...the article is here. A More detailed ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yearbooks

    This should br changed to post your yearbook pic I wanna see other people's

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    Ok bluntly...I think Europe should give back to Africa also. I think the world should give back to Africa. Europe has not done nearly enough for Africa. This was not ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    No it wasn't their moral duty because war for regime change is illegal under international law, without sufficinet reason such as protection of another country or genocide. There are arguments ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    oh Brad...hmmm who came up with social darwinism...........Hitler! goody. great model you got going for you on that one. They are developed, they're in the mess they're in because of ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA

    Yeah I know, but the action of massive fear of Communism went on during the cold war and communist action in Europe/money often helped with money etc. I'm not condoning ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    'Bush does not have to be internationally popular, he's our president, not yours.' That's so naive. We don't live in nation states anymore, we live in a global community, global ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA

    I don't really know how you debate it as during the time of the cold war it was such a fever of anti-communism and anti-America from either side that still ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    I clicked the wrong one my vote should be for the top ach nevermind. Well not really, I think I have other teenage angst things I did but not self ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    Qi and Bobo, yeah that's true.

    May 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Unknown, aww no don't said sorry. I said 'hah' was more of an expression of I wish I could speak Dutch! Truely, my family camp in Europe a lot so ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your favorite Onomatopoeia?

    *pop*

    May 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bush Factor

    Not at all, infact the media in Britain is rather conservative....The number one selling newspaper is The Sun which is right wing. My views about Bush are informed from his ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholics vs. Protestants

    crysi I'm not a church goer and my dad is but the church he goes to is pretty relaxed. But I think it's offensive to assume that those who dress ...

    May 29, 2005


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace