-
Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.
well with the discovery of homoflorensis (spelling) that was the another branch of humanity in indonesia maybe people's theories are less ridiculous than was always assumed. I'm pretty open.
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Capitalism vs. Communism
Scoialism won't necessarily fail, look at France. Capitalism is not meritocratic, it benefits those whose ancestors took advantage of the system years ago. Capitalism at its heart is about striving ...
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: stem cell research
But then that life wouldn't have come into exsistence without the research, so then it wouldn't have exsisted, but bringing it into exsistence, i.e stem cell research, helps the lives ...
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: stem cell research
But the thing with stem stell research is it's creating potential life for death. I personally agree with it, but I do definately understand why some people have qualms about ...
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: The Bush Factor
No, The articles show facts and because of the biased nature of the American press I wanted to stimutlate other people's ideas. That article doesnt contain bias it states economic ...
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: The Bush Factor
Evidence of America's appaling and lerthargic attitude compared to other countries in the world that are no-where near as well off. Bush 'to pledge famine aid cash' Tony Blair's trip ...
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations Areida!
congrats my dear!
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: stem cell research
If Einstein had died there would have been another or a few who made the advancements he did as human achievement goes hand in hand with general advancement of human ...
Jun 6, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
they want to get out because through tourism they have seen how rich those from the west areand with the temptation want to be that rich. Personally I think it ...
Jun 6, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
Yeah I think I take back that statement. It was a bit silly and universal, but I was trying to make a braoder comment from waht some people I know ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
Actually when you go to Cuba you find most people are pretty happy. The problems came when the economy collapsed (because of American sanctions and the soviets union's collapse) and ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Everyone's Doing It
qi, I completely disagree. Most relationships I know waited about a month/three weeks before they had sex. I think sex is part of getting to know someone, becoming more intimate ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?
awwww ok than I think it is what I do! They're my most common type of dream, it might be to do with the fact I think of stories in ...
Jun 4, 2005 -
Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?
the majority of my dreams are lucid dreams, if i'm understanding what they are correctly.
Jun 4, 2005 -
Re: Everyone's Doing It
I think it's a case by case thing and as long as both parties fell ok about it can be whenever you want in a relationship.
Jun 4, 2005
