User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Brad, exactly, but who here is adovating the use of crossbows? To be honest I don't have a big problem of guns within controlled sport but then after that there's ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    That's not mature. There's lots of reason we should not like Iraq, but his not wanting to go to war with Iraq was perfectly justified becuase you didn't provide any ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Brad ok so a gun such as made for the purpose of killing animals? I think not They weren't invented explicitly for hunting at all, it was a combination weapons ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Yes but the police still use them to harm others. That's why I agree with the way not all police carry guns in the UK but because of their exsistence ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    I agree with Brad.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    I'm pretty satisfied, the evidence was laid out and the jurors came to a decision. I think the court case was handled extremely well considering.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Brad, no they weren't just invented for hunting, they were invented for death. Most of the guns these days are created specifically to kill other human beings, they have no ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    I don't like Chirac but making a joke about is name is immature and makes me not care about the reasons you dislike him anyway. Oh hahaha I'm a funny ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    oh but come on Brad, guns are made for destruction and killing, at least cars have a purpose. Personally I think we should use private transport such as cars less ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    again qi if all you can do is resort to making jokes about the presidents name its not really a debate.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Qi, I sincerely doubt those statistics, besides crime statistics are all about interpretation anyway, i.e police, coroner and Judge discretion, inadequete policing and so forth help to hide the dark ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    But I'd rather give away my tv and collect it on my insurance than have a life on my hands. I think if it was a life or death situation ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    bobo, No because in the end their aim is unlikely to be that they want to kill me in the first place, I'd rather give my material possessions away. Sabradan, ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you care?

    Brad, I dunno I'm just interested well that's not what British economists are forcasting.... Bobo, No its the same with Britain we created all these reality tv shows in the ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Brad, Firstly Brad I get really frustrated debating with you. Mainly because you always assume i'm being a bitch. When Jesus was alive there were swords, rocks, stones and atilieray ...

    Jun 11, 2005


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke