User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Just because the French are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause does not mean they're anti-semitic.

    Jun 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    America refused to help France in World War One till 1918 when it started in 1914 America refused to help France in World War 2 till 1941 when it started ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    they're connected to the church of england not catholicism, but that doesn't even matter because they have become national days for the differant countries within Britain and are now no ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    When the hell does that concentrate on the Catholic Church?

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    lol the reason the bbc put that up is to the point out how ridiciulous it is. I;m English and I didnt know the answers for most of those, I ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ready to be an english citizen?

    I got nine and i'm english

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Bobo, I dunno if I agree about the violence part...but I suppose it's true Britain and America are just so different, it was written in your consitution. I still feel ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I did agree with you untill you put the word loser in, that's implying it's becoming a competition. Also Crysi of course you expected yourself to be nominated, it was ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    But then in Britain it's illegal for citizens to have guns and we don't have a tyrannical goverment.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    lol this is such a ridiculous thing anyway, of course the people who got nominated will defend it and those that didn't won't. It's fair play, I say we leave ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    lol i'm just bitter because not to be egotistical but I consider myself a very good debator. Brad too for that matter 'sigh' sigh' well yes that was to be ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I hate this types of things, they're such popularity contests. 'bitter' 'bitter'

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    well he hasn't debated it. I don't like Chirac I do like France, but I'm just pointing out this a poor debate. France has not broken off many disagreements with ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    I do agree with Bobo and I appreciate him very eloquently summing up why I find allegories so irritating in debate and it is not about me not being able ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    Well the evidence was laid out in the courtroom and none of us have had to deliberate so closely over the hundreds of we'll have to take their judegement as ...

    Jun 15, 2005


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)