User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    The Church of England (England's protestant Church does) it supports Gay priests.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    That's not true, America is unrealistically strict. I can't be bothered to debate this now though. It's sunny I'm going to get a lolly and sit in my garden to ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    The other thread was closed sooo.... As I was saying to is still the minority. There is a large Palenstinian community, not all of them revert to terroist activities. Because ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    No i'm sympathetic to cause....not the actions of the minority.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Sorry that's true. The point however is that I think America's restrictions on immigration are way too strict, that's my basic point.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    wha? How can you deny that America's not a country full of only goes back three hundred years. I'm pointing out that everyone in America had in their very recent ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hehe nice back of your head bobo!

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    No I suppose I don't think there should be 'illegal immigrants' in America is the reason for me disliking the label. "Hey look we got in hahaha now were in ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    No it's not. The Bibles all about interpretation and it can be interpreted in that way but I don't beleive that's the way it was meant to be seen. Any ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Sabradan! No it doesn’t!! I’m sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and I’m not anti-Israel, it’s not that black and white. Also that’s not true about France and the swastikas and ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    yeah chevy you're really really purty.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    No of course not. I have issue with the laws. I also find the label of 'illegal immigrant' horrible.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Qi's debates here are clearly evidence of his 'best debator' status. Drips with sarcasm in each breath.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Also Brad, exactly you have to wait 'five' years, if the immigration process was not as long and hard to pass than you wouldn't get so much illegal immigration. Also ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Americans all immigrants anyway. Americans have no more right to be there 'illegal' immigrants do if viewed from a moral persepctive. 'not too mention we have WAAAAAY too many immigrants ...

    Jun 21, 2005


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter