User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: The constant Gardener

    Fantastic Fantastic.....honestly beautifully shot, very very well directed (I expected that from City of God) and thought provoking. Anyone else seen it?

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love of __________

    Some of the best art is produced becasue of what it means within the context and the time. The Russian artist's paintings were not only important because he loved paiting ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.K events.

    There are many things I like about the way the U.K runs it's democracy, but although we have a a pretty good government that's to the left and a good ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    you know what here's a good time to bring up Katrina because I think it shows a lot about America and the 'the land of oppurtunity'.... This is what I ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    I think you'll find it will be my pint of bitter and cheese+branston pickle sarnie. No, but seriously I have a lot of family from up mistake.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Oh allright lad I'll go stick my ead in a big umble pie

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Oops ok I'm sorry classic Southerner mistake...although I did know he was from Lanchasire I got confused. But surely the accent isn't hugely dissemilar?

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Qi, It's a leather ball people get blinded! Get over yourself, they're different sports there's no competiton. What's the point, to me baseball is is an overexcited game of rounders ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Crickets ridiculously dangeous. My old physics teachers was blind in one eye from when a cricket ball hit him in the face during a match he played in. oh well ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ashes

    Yay, I dunno if there are any Aussies or English(wo)men around but I'm feeling pretty happy....late late celebrations last night!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    Macdonals have helped create a culture where people are encouraged to eat fast food a lot and often. They haven't ever warned people properly about the very high calorie content ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    what the hell? how is this not getting talked about.

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Intelligent Design is Amoral Philosiphy: Omaha World Herald

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    It says somethign that this situation can happen in the richest country in the world. The Levys broke because the government only had grade three bad quality levys and hadn't ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    But apparently the dirty water which at the moment people are having to live in and wade through could help spread it. But then I don't know much about the ...

    Sep 1, 2005


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings