User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    It's been suggested it's Al Quaeda, almost confirmed. I'm so angry. Got through to a lot of people and they're ok including my Dad. Need to try and find out ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I'm sitting at home on my own, not allowed to leave my house. Bombs are systematically going off across central London where many of my family and friends work. I ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Yay!! Hehehehehe sorry I'm so happy that London won against Paris! :D :D :D :D

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush

    No words. Too Angry The US gives 0.2% of its GDP in overseas aid - well below the UN's 0.7% target, which EU states are committed to reaching in the ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    But Jack it hasn't worked out for the Iraqi people. In fact they're all in a horrible situation now too. makes you think.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Crysi, They lied to go to war in the first place. Besides it doesn't changed the fact that under international law war for regime change is illegal.

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    These two subjects are artificially related and have nothing in common with each other. And you did go to Afghanisatn because of 9/11.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    we've got this on another topic.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    that comment makes no sense.

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    There is no solid evidence whatsoever when it comes to the Bible.

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Read my argument.......above.

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Bobo aww so you agree with Milton's ideas of 'felix culpa' or happy fall. the idea that God let us fall so through redeeming ourselves could show him how much ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    woah Brad, right there you seem to be coming from a functionalist and a hegemonic marxist perspective at the same time. I would argue with you but I'm not exactly ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Brad, I'm honestly touched that you took so much time to construct that argument. I will reply, but I'm in the midst of heavy revision so gimme a couple of ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ElectricBlueMonkey Cameron and Tinkerbell

    Wohooo lets have a partay \:D/ :elephant: \:D/ :elephant: \:D/ =P~ #-o =D>

    Jun 25, 2005


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint