-
Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!
I really like the way the jumper (top) goes around her neck in the first pic it makes it all seem soft and comfortable. The second picture is pretty too ...
Jul 11, 2005 -
Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor
Michael Moore says some things that are right and some things that are grossly exagerated. I think Farenheit 9/11 did more harm than good because it produced opinions where people ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!
arvy hehee I think the British are the second worst country in terms of obesity though! who knows this might even help ;)
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
I didn't start the argument Brad did. Fine end of. Although I do think that actually when things like this have happened is important to argue and consider ways of ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
I'm not Brad made it a debate. I never started accusing Americans as a whole. I accused Brad who was being a bastard about it. Brad never gave his condolesences. ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
London WAS READY! how over the last four years the intelligene services have stopped many plots in London that have been discovered. This was a failure of intelligence but it ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
As far as I know I'm the only one on this forum from London and I'm ok. I think all fatalities were adults not teenagers/childrens. Injuries I don't know.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!
The majority of English people don't hate the Scots Emma, I think it's much more the other way.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!
Well I'm English Scottish Welsh and Italian (in recent history) So I guess I'm British with a sprinkle of parmesan... I love the Scottish and the Welsh.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
I don't think the Olympic decision had anything to do with it.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
I've been on the phone watching the news for most of today. I'm still angry and upset but now i'm just irritated. I can't get in to central London, I ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
Sorry that was unecessarily blunt. I was a bit upset. No one I know is hurt I don't understand why I'm so angry.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
Yeah as a Londoner it's such a shock. Yesterday was such a good day.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
Yeah thanks guys. We've got through to a lot of people not my aunt though. My dad was on the tube going through Moorgate Station that was the one before ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
Emma I wouldn't worry it's all Central London targets.
Jul 7, 2005
