User avatar

Midnight

  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Ooo wow that was quick, feeling welcomed. Just to tell you know my name's Anna Bobo, StrongBad fan! excellent, I have a good feeling about this place allready. Emma, I'm ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Gothic Window

    Hmm. Haven't reviewed anything in a while but i'll give it my best shot. I really enjoyed the idea of the poem, I wanted to know more, it reminded me ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Wow it feels like I'm introducing myself at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting but here it goes... I'm 17 from London and found out about this site through Nate who I ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Template

    woah wow looking at your profile Nate and found this baby. Pretty impressive I have to say. I have no idea where to even start.

    Jan 27, 2005


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller