User avatar

Midnight

  • Other Poetry Re: Just Around, 'Til Tomorrow

    I could really excited by the first stanza which I thought was pretty interesting and quick, but I dunno the poem felt like there could be more too it and ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: MARY - MAY OFFEND (Over 13 for language)

    It was pretty funny, reminded me of an Ali G joke about Mary being a Virgin that I saw years back. Anyway it was a bit of fun and to ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A bower in the Arsacides

    Ooo nice haven't read poetry written in the style of Prose since my exam english couple of weeks ago, now that play 'Volpone' I didn't enjoy, this I did. Gorgeous! ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sound of Strings (finished!)

    Interesting to know which piece of music made you write this, but I suppose that's beyond the point. I enjoyed it, it was blissfull and quiet just what a poem ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    What? So America shouldn't send back those who have killed for a fair trial. Even though we send over Al-quiada suspects for a fair trial, interesting that no-one has backed ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathless

    Well that history revision went well. I agree with Incandesence about the grammatical changes, but then I see your point about it beings yours so that weighs up. The imagery ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathless

    oh this was gorgeous, great imagery, I gotta run but I'll come back later and give this something more constructive!

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    Right here's a pickle...... Considering America's consistent funding of the IRA (an Irish terroist organisation, which especially in the 70s was responsible for many bombs in civillian areas such as ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    Why was the UN not brokering peace in the Middle East, Vietnam, Korea, and Iraq? Middle East---> They're trying their best but if America and it's coalition keep insisting on ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    For it being legalised, but I wanna see other people's opinions before I voice my own.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: blue eyes

    Wow I loved the first stanza, I'm a real sucker for short lines in poetry when describing beauty. It was weird, but the constant use of Ws, made me think ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Hey, I don't know much about manga but I can see improvement in everyone of these and they're very pretty. My sister loves Anime and Manga and so we have ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Death Penalty (16+ for Semi-Graphic Descriptions)

    Very interesting, you've got a really good tecnique for writing interesting non-fiction was is definately not easy. And although horrific allready your structure really improves the read. Thinking of

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    hey El, yeah she sent a long an email which was one of the nicest welcomes I've had to anything on the internet! Nate, hmm yeah. I miss everyone, i'm ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    Really she hated it? Yeah it used to be fun, but I think as the world developed it stayed. Fond memories. Sad as I have had the most megabytes on ...

    Jan 28, 2005


something quotable
— yuuki