User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    "America is not a "patriarchal" society, and whoever said it is, is oblivious to the fact that there are more women than men. The only possibility for such a statement ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    N.B I'm not a Christian i'm agnostic or an 'I don't know'. I am however christined and confirmed within the Church of England and understand it's significance and used to ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I believe that we become nothing and just dissapear wqhen are brain stops. But live on in memories. I would love there to be an afterlife and sometimes I feel ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    Hey yeah it meant mind. It was kinda meant to be that thing of when you're revising or working your mind kinda drifts away and you try to get back ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    C, I think the USA are hypocrites because they expect Britain to exctratide anyone they want to put on trial whereas they will not sent back those involved in mass ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    My main reason for thinking abortion should be legal, is ok a foetus is the potential for life. Having eggs and sperm mean all humans have potential life. Bringing life ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    'Life', are you a vegetarian Brad? Or perhaps one of those people who will not step on bugs or plants. Because true there is 'life' if that is how you ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: 2 Poems

    Lovely. Beauty captured in writing, there were some discrepencys with rhythm but didn't care. Oh to be in in love like this would be wonderful, that's how this made me ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Well I've got into Kings College in Cambridge Univeristy to study Archaeology and Anthropology. Anthropology includes the study of biological anthropology and consequently evolution is part of what I

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    i'm truely sorry to hear that :(

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    You would defend the IRA for this... I believe in freedom for Ireland, but Constitutional nationalism could be used to gain this freedom and in many countries has been. Do ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    A terrible life on Earth is something that haunts you. If you never lived it wouldn't and what is life at that stage. How can it be life. I'm not ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blow (don't read this if youre innocent)

    aww Robby, guess who is this. Dunno didn't like the rhyming but I've never liked constant rhyming couplets so ignore that comment. It's that great bitter edge that you always ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Incandensence, It's interesting to see you're a Christian. Wouldn't it be far better for anti-abortionist Christians such as BUSH to be truely pro-life and consequently anti- the death penalty. Just ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    Her mind lifted, It had just traveled to the soles of her feet But now it had gained wings, and was hovering above her staring. She stared straight back smiling. ...

    Jan 29, 2005


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic