User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    oh for gods sake shut up! Your society doesn't all favour the death penalty just a couple of states. And if I think somethings wrong I'm clearly gonna voice my ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I agree with Brian.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I agree with Misty Lynn. I can't be bothered to argue in this thread anymore. It's not because I can't, it's just time consuming, i'm in the middle of A-Levels ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Faith, says the girl with the blonde golden hair!!! And the CUTE cat I must say. Firestarter, yes I’ve been told I look scary in that one. You can never ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Perra, balloons now that’s impressive. Nice wolf. Nai, I definitely will be pm-ing some time soon, I just get quite lost. I don’t think we’ve spoken in the chatroom…my first ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Actually your research is skewed. You chose to ignore my article because it had conclusive proof that the death penalty is not an effective detterent and consequently you read the ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    This Incandesence is from Amnesty International and argues against all of your argument effectively. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA The illusion of control ''Consensual'' executions, the impending death of

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    thanks, I disagree espeically as that photo is probably me on a very good day compared to normal. But thanks anyway, look whose talking though, great christmas tree too!

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Look I promise I tried to find one where I wasn't posing, but it didn't work, but the ones from my webcameare all like this and the ones on my ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    There have been countless and countless studies done that show the death penalty is not an effective detterent. Most Europeans countries have lower murder rates then America and they don't ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    nice of you to just ignore my argumenys incandesence. you can't say killing a foetus is a muder, people disagree. consequently it is not the point of the state to ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Wrong for me. But you can tell that from my poll option! But lets get the debate going. This one always proves to be interesting. Right or Wrong? And Why? ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Tara, hehe ahhh!!!! I'm not an addict I promise. The rose was nice tho. Matt, oo yeah I remember you from TYWC, probs don't remember me though. how are things. ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Brian, She had a place at University, her boyfriend was 15 and would never have spoken to her. Her mother would have kicked her out and she would have gone ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Incandensence, Your ignorance on the topic of the feminist movement shines through in the debate. Firstly the dawn of the 20th century had nothing to do with equal rights opportunitiys ...

    Feb 1, 2005


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane