User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    You say it's anti-America chic. No its not, I was asked what I thought and I said. There are some great things about America and then some not so great ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    No but when Dogs poo in her property and run across her garden she complains.... Its the people in the countries fauly for living there? Thats pretty similar to me ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: With the ever increasing divorce rate.......................

    they are still increasing if you compare them to the decrasing marriage rate.Well in Britain anyway.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    Firestarter, Fox hunting isn't cost-effective in getting rid of foxes, that is a weak argument. Farmers have to kill loads themselves through traps every year. Fox-hunting takes time money and ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I lost two stone last year in year 12(as I put on weight during GCSEs) from swimming for 30 minutes three times a week and having a healthy social life. ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: With the ever increasing divorce rate.......................

    has marriage become a joke? Is it an outdated concept? Why get married? Do you want to? Should all kids be born out of marriage so not to hurt them? ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Yes they should be given equal rights.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    oh and the fact that M&MS won't send M&Ms with peanut butter in to Britain. PLEASE! They taste so good.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    I think America has lovely people within it, great literature, art, television etc....... But there are lots of things, as with most countries that I dislike about it. Firstly Bush. ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    aww wow you're all so pretty.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    My My My...I don't have time to go through everyone that's posted on this thread since I last did. But what a bunch of good looking people we have here. ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy howdy howdy

    Hey i'm Anna, only been here a little while! But hope it's fun for you!!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Sorry I said I would leave this debate And I kinda am... mainly because again I'm very preoccupied with personal stuff going on. but qui, I know the aids thing ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    yeah I think it's an odd expression in England aswell!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    hey look i'm sorry you didn't deserve that. i've had a really really bad today. So I'm sorry, you're not immature. Although I disagree with what you're saying your ideas ...

    Feb 6, 2005


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren