User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Its legalised in Holland I think? I might try and find out about that...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    jesus don't be offended. I said the poem was cute. I just hate Valentines Day because I'm single and had to spend last evening in a pub. Pubs are great, ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    That is very cute. I hate Valentines Day.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: The YWS Poem

    Golden light whispered through crisp leaves and quietly baptised the ground beneath them Wind whispers, and they dance in morning dew Celebrating a life long past. The children congregate and ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    Yeah that's ok. It's meant to be confusing, it was sorta my bedframe of being in Revision mood at the time of writing and can also be used to explain ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    Should it be legalised?

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    aww ok. well that's irritating as it was fun debating it with you.

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    Also a good debator is someone who first pulls apart the other persons argument and then moved on to their own. That's good rhetoric.

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    "Imagine a few hundred years down the track, there's no foxes left due to farmers killing them, fox hunting for pure fun, and so on" I didn't say that. Besides ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America

    No Brian you're right the Falklands was a ridiculous war that Thatcher used to boost her image and win the next election. You were right first time round.

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    Eurgh Oasis. Great band but saw them at Glastonbury and they were complete idiots. No crowd interaction whatsoever. Eurgh. Beatles are fantastic. Although Paul Mcartney selling out a bit afterwards ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    When did I ever say you were upper-class? I didn't. You must be lazy as you didn't actually read what I said. I said Fox-hunting was a sport supported by ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Slid

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: With the ever increasing divorce rate.......................

    I wanna get married, but there's no denying that.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: With the ever increasing divorce rate.......................

    they are still increasing if you compare them to the decrasing marriage rate.Well in Britain anyway.

    Feb 10, 2005


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina