User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    I think it's sad that charity as to become fashion in order for people to give. Also the Tsunami reaction makes me said, people gave all of a sudden when ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    That is overpriced. I've been involved in a lot of CD production through my professional choir and a really high quality good standard CD can be produced for a fiver ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    if the music industry was more realistic about the price of CDs I would care more.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    He can talk about morality but in America you do have a policy of seperation of church and state in this day and age which certain groups such as pagans ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Aww yes school girl error:p

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Hate Facism, I don't like Capitalism and I dislike what Communism seems to always turn into in places like the USSR (that being facism in that case) I'm a middle ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Also you can read the Bible in whatever why you want. You're using pretty flimsy definitions of murder. Also Jesus didn't condone the death penalty.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    The Bible also condones Slavery and says it is a positive thing? Also in America aren't you all for seperating Church and State so Bible arguments shouldn't come into it? ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    Oh Marzipan I love the Clash. Police and theives....although you know that's actually a cover of a reggae song? But Jack clearly part of your personal belief in them being ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    His dream went like this

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    large house white...i'm feeling classy. Oops nearly forgot Congratualations! \:D/

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Young Ones

    very funny.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Academy Awards

    I haven't seen a lot of the stuff on it. But Just for fun as some of these are just who I imagined to be great, have seen some of ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    . What animal would you be? 2. What type of cereal are you? 3. What color are you? 4. If you had eleven fingers, what name would you give to ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Just to point out I was in the pub with friends, i'm not that lonely. Also I gave up Chocolate for Lent (not really a religious thing, just testing my ...

    Feb 15, 2005


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss