User avatar

Midnight

  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    Gollum was creepy. It did bear a lot of resemblance to the gollum from the film version which is really good! It's weird when I was younger and was read ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kinda Depressed I Guess.......

    Ooo sickly dark and it feels like I can take out the depression and squash it into a ball and let it seep into my brain. Which probably isn't so ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Night

    I think that it was good in concpet and layout. Like the beat was good, but I just think the words of this poem didn't quite get across the severity ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: revelation

    This reminded me of a Natasha Beddingfield song. Not sure if you know who that is but nevermind! It was very pretty and great imagery. I'm studying Pope at the ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dance beats and dark streets

    It was sad. I dunno I liked it and the imagery and the situation and 'sigh' yes I liked this one.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i should never be allowed to drive again

    I think a lot of great poetry has been written on opium (Coleridge for example) but I'm not sure if drunken poetry is such a great thing. This was ok ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: summer heat (needs better title)

    Damnit my Avator won't change even though I've brought stuff. Anyway this was very very pretty. I loved the feeling I got from this poem, somehow it felt warm and ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Dynamic Avatar & Points Store

    I've brought stuff but my avator won't change.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: SHOUT

    Is this visual poetry? Just wondering how you would attempt to read this. I don't know if I love it personally but it's certainly interesting and differs from a lot ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: resonation

    IT's very pretty and I liked the sound but I don't think I understood it. The dream sentence at the beggining was particularily pretty '(dream of spanish prima donnas―the scent ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hunting for Recreation

    Personally I think hunting for recreation is wasteful, cruel and uneccessary. Hunting for food however I believe to be a good thing. Because if you're going to eat, hunting and ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    Aww sheesh :oops: honestly didn't put this up to get compliments but they were much appreciated anyways. See these are all good plans..so, so far debating is good, lounge needs ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Will Be Down on February 23rd

    one of my three procrastinating lifelines gone! Next you'll take away the phones in my house and msn messenger ahh.

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    I have to say I don't think I've done myself much favours in the popularity departnment in TYWS :( . Whereas on TYWC I seemed to be liked more (maybe ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    rose (must have been asleep that day sorry guys changed two letters..well you carried on...so)

    Feb 21, 2005


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn