User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    Blood Bank came to school today, was finally old enough to do it and gave a pint. Really doesn't hurt most people should, you don't even have to look at ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: RIP TYWC.....?

    wow I wanna go comment...I will

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    drunk or maybe she's blow drying her hair!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    hah! Aww now I see what happened...Jack tried to delete some at the same time. Aww well nothing great was said, I'll let the debate grow and come back and ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shell

    Simple solid, very pretty............sheesh it's hard to give it a constructive criticism. I can see bits that need to be tweaked but i'm pretty sure you'll find them and mould ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer [Football and Frisbees]

    I dunno I think the ending is ok, I like this it's kinda nostalgic. See you've gone for emjambement often, when I dunno a poem like this could have closed ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    argh dunno what happens there. If a moderator could delete all of them apart from the one above that would be great cos I can't work out how to!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still driving, not drunk (anymore), and this is a rewrite

    So much better then the first one! See this was the magic I was talking about. I'm tired and meant to be working so it's hard to be constructive, but ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    that's comforting :) ok points all taken on. Actually been doing loads of reviewing recently. Partly because i'm saving up for a dress hah!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: L'Engle's So-Called Sci Fi [Suburbia]

    I think some of the best poetry is a random story in poetry form but nevermind. Aww this was nice, I dunno I was drawn to it, I do think ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Hehe it's really good. I could never do that with the computer even though we have paintshop pro. I espeically like the way you did shadows and the fact that ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Can Superman Outrun The Flash

    Argh it's so hard when you can't hear the music. I like them, I know it's ska but I could imagine Busted singing something like this. But still it's fun ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Opening the Door and Inviting Him In

    I thought it was interesting, I think I assumed it was a metaphor for a relationship because if it was straight story it was a bit too quick to be ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fields of Waterloo

    You're a great writer, i've been keeping an eye on your other stuff. I didn't like this one though. For a war poem it felt a bit too hooray i'm ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05

    These were really good although for most of them you'd need a tiny waist to carry it off. Which unfortunately alot of wome aren't blessed with. Anyway still really good ...

    Feb 27, 2005


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal