User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    Oooo that's so true..Maybe because he felt he was forced to do it and he hated the act he was about to commit that was the look of hatred. Not ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    And where's that from the Democracy handbook? The world is a lot more volatile than that.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    SPOILER Well we'll see, I think there's more to the snape dumbledore relationship to find out. I think Draco killing Dumbledore would have symbolised something and Dumbledore wanted Severus to ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    SPOILERS!!!!! Read that in a day today as I got back from France! Amazing.... I have a theory. I think that Dumbledore was pleading with Severus to kill him because ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Yeah it's just I dunno...although actually just been in France the country of the 'smoker' and didn't smoke for five days...although I think I ate to make up for it ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    hah! sucessful for democracy over one hundred people have died there or been injured in suicide bombings over the last three days. While recent reports have shown that America funded ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    that's complete rubbish, philosophy is all about the real world. Anyway Marx was a political ideologist.

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I think I'm moving in to the area of addiction, it's crappy.

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    It is only essential as a move from a Feudal society and as a situation where their can first be a revolution involving the middle classes before the proletarian revolution.

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    The Iraqi war was poorly planned, the consequences were poorly considered and their was no legitimate reason for going to war. It has helped inflame and radacalised even more Islamic ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    Personally I think the problem is much deeper rooted than a 'war on terror' and the 'war on terror' has helped cause much more 'terror'. It seems many young muslims ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    why do people believe in science when often they have no comprehension of how it works and would not be able to explain it. It's interesting, personally I believe that ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    It's horrible going on the tube at the moment. When you go past Kings Cross they've ripped out all the esclators to dig deep in to the ground and pull ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In the words of Fagin from Oliver Twist 'cheerio'

    As you may have noticed I've been pretty inactive recently, what with school and exams ending (forever!!), beggining of the summer holidays and generally me going slightly insane with freedom ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    hey is there anyway while I'm waiting if I could make the pencil version of mine into an avator?

    Jul 11, 2005


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth