User avatar

Midnight

  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    Aw tah Brian. really? See I think most of my friends are lefties like me...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Promising Writer (And Not Yourself!)

    Hawk. Hands down.

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    man, I dislike dogs.

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    No actually I was reffering to democracies such as Sweeden. Which isn't small. Britain is smaller so it could work. Also Germany no longer has problems representative democracy works fine ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Well I'm not a fan of representative democracy. A far purer form of democracy would be proportional representation, more referendums and a party that is more accountable. This is a ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    Oh wow? hey are you around on chat? I'll go check.. Yeah that's true, I agree. but I dunno picking at the use of language I guess.

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    something perfect everybody would appreciate so consequently it's impossible to have a perfect government. I'm confused anyway is this thread about a perfect government or perfect system of government

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    mike

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    I'm sure your thinking Platelets. When you donate plasma that's just like normale. Although it's ture Plasma can be used for some research. But often they throw plasma away and ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    Are you sure you mean the Red Cross? Why would they have loads of blood, but then I suppose there are reasons why they would throw it away nonetheless. Yeah ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    If there was a perfect form of government everyone would be happy with it. There has neve been that, so currently we have no PERFECT form of government.

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    god this only got two comments, really should write something new. Anyway if you ever come back Chevy tips are always welcome.

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: One Morning, After Some Time

    Yeah this isn't constructive really at all but I really enjoyed it, it was pretty, good volume rhythm.. Hmm I might come back when i'm feeling better, just gave away ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: head trauma (this is a very short poem)

    It was short and sweet. But it's hard to say, I guess the repitition didn't really work with the length but then it got the feeling across...you know when your ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Academy Awards

    Yeah haven't seen Million Dollar Baby, so hard to comment 5/9 of the onesI wanted to win did though

    Mar 1, 2005


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar