User avatar

Midnight

  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    You're very noticed, you're everywhere honestly! Yeah I think I should post in the lounge, it seems like loads of people hang around in the tavern, maybe I should post ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I got ur point, I know u mean people that have killed but that does not mean they def will kill again and that u can kill them, as I ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    yes because 1) you don't know that it's incurable 2) You shouldn't kill people just because they don't fit into society, especially when it's mental illness. Governments should help protect ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    dammit I keep saying I won't reply/ Hunter, yes but if he was a 'crazed maniac' then even if he did kill he had something wrong with his mental health. ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    I never said Communism was accomplished I said things of beauty/greatness and power have been created outside Capatilist systems. I also think you'll find I corrected myself and said Russia ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Who, teenage kicks yay! The Who Vs The Zutons

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Whatever, you know what. All people who agree with the death penalty disgust me, I can't be bothered to argue anymore because all those who agree are so insistent on ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    Well I think it was relevant to the previous comment? I don't know, but evidence that the moon landing(S) (there was more then one I think you'll find) or the ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A perfect goverment

    I think you'll find that it is mostly among councils in the North that the BNP is flourishing these days. Besides, fair enough they wouldn't have much influence, I'd prefer ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    Thanks...(go off to find your work, but first must enetertain my sister's japanese exchange) :P

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    beef

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Age and Sexuality

    I agree with Brad! wow there's a first. There's also repression. Personally I'm not sure whether all homosexual people would perceive it as a choice. But then i'm pretty straight ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    Bob, there's not upward mobility that's moving with the norm, I repeat my point. People's narrow mindedness shows when this becomes an argument about socialism vs capatilism. People's argument that ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Chevy, Erm? What makes you think it's a sin... lets look at the nine sins lust --> erm not that one Greed-->again nope Envy --> hmm well no? Gluttony --> ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Age and Sexuality

    I think you're right dreaming_mouse how can you put an age on it when we are all such individuals. Sure some people in their teenage years get confused about homosexuality/hetrosexuality/bisexuality ...

    Mar 9, 2005


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality