User avatar

Midnight

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Greece

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Let Lust do the Talkin' (Age: You must be dead to read)

    I didn't get drawn into this poem. It was good everything was technically correct and great use of language. Just I think, I dunno I couldn't feel the chemistry coming ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    Well firstly disagree with Brad, poetry and literature is partly about describing what life is for yourself through your words and words of others. However this was ok, I do ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wow got my digi cam working again. Hurah, still no webcam though. Hah this one makes me laugh, the last one i put on the other thread (page 19) was ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Of course I believe no party is perfect Brad and on most issues I have an open mind and am willing to continue. However I think it is pretty clear ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Aww all these boys and so het up. You know what? you're not going to change my mind so why bother? I bother because i'm bored. Bobo, Ok specific. I ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Vines, don't know Velvet Recorder. The Vines Vs The Velvet Underground

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    btw can I point out I don't necessarily think Communism is a better system. In fact I don't...but never mind. Yeah I know, going to teach in Ecuador for six ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    aww Jack came to my defence. I should swoon, and yes I did say pound. I think someone proved their very very limited knowledge of European economics with that one. ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    yup, I don't even think I will have to love someone to have sex with somone just feel myself and comfotable around them. Personally I see it as an act ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Fallacy of Upward Mobility in America

    This thread is so off topic, having another argument about Communism is tres abburido.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    brad, brad, brad 1) The Pound is nearly twice the value of the dollar, and Europe is also s in debt, yet the euro and the pound are stronger. 2) ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    You brought in money and said and I quote " And my point exactly, the value of the dollar IS going down, mainly because we are LOSING money; the millions ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    This is America't economic situation. America's economy Jan 28th 2005 From After nine years of robust growth, America’s economic bubble burst in 2000. Technology shares plunged in the spring, presag

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    No you obviously have a severe lack of economic knowledge, plus I think you'll find the American economy has begun to improve. That is not true in anyway, and as ...

    Mar 13, 2005


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio