User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Brad this is crazy you here... and here.... and here.. and on this page look like differant people. I mean your nose is a differant shape and in some of ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    that band Vs Razorlight. Am seeing Razorlight tonight, don't like them that much anymore though. Johnny Borral, what an idiot.

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Northern Ireland

    The issue is so bloody complicated, most people in Britain would like to give N.I away because were weary of the conflict. Americans really oversimiplify it, you're right. It's not ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    oh maybe. I dunno.

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Well, in Britain I'm pretty sure that would be seen as manslaughter.

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    that obstaining occasionally is lent.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Also I never said it wasn't murder either, I said it wasn't the premeditated murder that Qi was reffering to and he agreed with me.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Brad, Your seriously lacking in skills of comprehension, read what I said. "Brad, Manslaughter is killing someone accidently. You can still murder someone without planning beforehand. Manslaughter is

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Brad, Manslaughter is killing someone accidently. You can still murder someone without planning beforehand. Manslaughter is not actualyl wanting to kill them but ur inappropriate, misguided, stupid et

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Also thanks for your sympathy Qi. When my friend is in a comma, it's so nice to know people can be considerate and listen.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Qi, The birth rate is going down in the western world, immigration doesn't welter it out, in fact they add more of the older generation so increase the future problem. ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Yeah need to get into my Pjs. Do not post here unless your hair is dyed (i.e not your natural colour). highlights are allowed :p

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    My friend got hit by a car today, I'm not in a great mood. I apoligise in advance. Gal A) Directed at a comment I made, making anonymouse was worse. ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Brad, I wasn't proved wrong, you were being stubborn so I moved onto the next line of attack like a good debator. As I have so many reasons why I ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: 4 Haikus

    All so pretty! wow really pretty Haikus...I can only find one fault with them and it's so pendantic sorry but in TREES The gods' masterpiece, Engulfs the world with green, ...

    Mar 15, 2005


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou