User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Brad, Well I think your cognitive skills will also tell you buying and stealing cannot be a given a word that is the same to mean both. They're differant even ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Nickelpickle!

    Well done :) yay you have to smile and dance and have a party. (also thanks for the bizzare nomination for me, dunno who that came from but thanks anyway!)

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    execution and murder are both killing someone. So essentially replace in her comment the word kill.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    huh you just ignored my post! :(

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    TBR, Aww but PMs are what make me feel ever so disconnectred from the world of tyws. What is being said that u don't know! Tessitore,ach no, I knew the ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles. The Beatles Vs The Rolling Stones. (classic debate)

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    also on agriculture you're pretty clued up but also not. Recommened reading is some Jared Diamond, and any encyclopedias on archaeology. The Cambridge one for example is pretty good. And ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    Europe is the body of land that is Europe and Asia. The Fertile Crescent is a part of it near Iraq. I know this, infact recently read a really good ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    well I had to step away from it because I was so angry and horrified. I also had to go catch a train but nevermind. right so ok i'm gonna ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    well I had to step away from it because I was so angry and horrified. I also had to go catch a train but nevermind. right so ok i'm gonna ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    Brad, I'm in Scotland at my grandparent's house. When I looked at this forum my grandpa looked over my shoulder and read your post. He asked who you were and ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Long Road From TYWC

    hey was midnight. dunno if u remmeber but hey anyway.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Brad ur nose is like five differant shapes. something is going on in those pictures.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Security in Schools

    Dunblane, was an adult intruder from outside, not someone from within the school. Not a 'school shooting' but a random maniac who was much older and wandered off the street. ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Security in Schools

    I think security in schools is not the problem but America's whole attitude. School shootings as such seem to be an 'American' problem in that, shootings of this kind in ...

    Mar 26, 2005


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate