User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    I apoligise, I can understand it's frustrating when you're lumped togeather with everyone. I was just really angry with Brad, so again I'm sorry. It would be almost as annoying ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Satan on turtle's back

    why the hell is that picture satan?

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Well Jack I would like to know what the differance is between an execution and a murder because everything anyone has thrown at me so far I have disagreed with. ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    Before I went to my sixthform I did quite a lot. It was either because I hadn't done the work yet and was worried about it, I was having a ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Brag and make everyone insanely jealous here!

    I got a poem published in a book about food which I can't remember the name of it. It's a community book thing now widely avaible. And one of my ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: what's your school (education) like?

    My education pretty much was... A pre-nursery place before I was five. Then from when I was five to eleven I went to Martins Infant School and Martin Junior School ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you get the news?

    oh and for gossip i'm ashamed to say Heat (yup Heat argh) and IMDB gossip bit.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you get the news?

    The Sun's subeditior came to our school for a talk last year. We completely pounded him, he had to mutter his way through excuses for the sun's racist attitudes. That ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Firstly Jack your opinion has changed dramatically. The Death Penalty where it is used is not only used in 'extreme' cases to protect people. It is used in one off ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    I dunno how this debate is going. But science is not a definite, the only reason it fits is because we have made it to fit. The way Quantum pyshics ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I don't think I live in a world of black and white. I perfectly understand that is case is a case in point as I have expressed. That is one ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    I hate the way politicians in America have jumped on the political bandwagon over this.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Execution is also commited out of spite, revenge and a lot of murders are commited out of spite and revenge. We don't understand death and consequently have no idea what ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    I didn't say it my grandpa did. There is resentment for certain American attitudes and the American president in Europe and it's not because it's America it's because of the ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    dunno if thiss should be a lounge topic. Firstly the commercialisation of che is hilarious considering what he was a communist. The picture has come to mean middle class teenage ...

    Apr 2, 2005


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight