User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Qi, Umm actually this Pope was one of the most influential Popes we have had. He largely shaped Poland's route out of Communism and has pulled the Catholic Church in ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    I didn't come up with the analogy. Brad did and I was showing why it doesn't apply, because America isn't a teacher. So I suppose I proved my point. Also ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What career do you want to advance in?

    I always wanted to be an author or an austronaut. Don't thinks either of those aims will be achieved (well my lack of science choices at a level means that's ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Brad, I don’t live in black and white. There are many different types of death. To live in black and white is more like Catholicism, as they disagree with all ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Also seriously most countries don't look up to America. I'm sorry it's true.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    America is where it is because of the influx of many differant people, ideas and it's size. Also the quality of land and the way the South kept slavery for ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    We didn't step in. We live in a global community these days and I think genocides are a case in point where it is the world business.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Well if he kills himself, then well I guess it's your job done. And most prisoners uder the charge of murder don't go berserk. In fact prison killings usually are ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vote to Count

    Well yeah. If you don't vote you're not bothering to take part in the democratic process and so when you complain it is on much weaker ground.

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bard

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: what's your school (education) like?

    I wrote my education stuff up in the first post. But this is the website of where I am now. Thought it might be kinda interesting. If anyone has websites ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Yeah obviously i'm a subscriber to sciencetific though. But we've made it to fit, it could all be coincidental we don't know. There are many things science can't explain and ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Issues in Africa

    There are some cases where we should have stepped in and were not allowed to. Such as the Rwandan genocide.

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Brad, ok so the teacher should have scissors. What makes America the teacher? Infact America is a much younger country then the ones it keeps threatening all the time. I ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Well I think America should get rid of them also. A policy of disarmament is much better then an arms race, secret or open.

    Apr 3, 2005


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard