User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Clash. The Clash Vs The Ramones.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Also Bobo, well lets be honest Vietnam....a pretty big loss right there.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    I didnt say I know all about America through the media, but your domination of the film and television industry in Britain means we get a lot of American culture, ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Sex Pistols. The Sex Pistols Vs The Clash

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    also you've probably replied to this but yeah Qi, the germans did 'get to to it' and we spent ages successfully fighting them off see above. I know lots of ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    yeah I agree with Jack. Also pointed out the last time Britain was invaded successfully was in 1066. Whereas the last time most other European countries were successfully invaded was ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    yeah I saw, I was agrreing with you. Didn't want to repeat.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    true, But then that's why women can't be priesits in the Roman Catholic church, cause menustration is seen as unclean. You can't say Catholics aren't consistent.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    But then shouldn't we know a lot less about America considering we have so much European history to learn? It's not really history i'm reffering to however, it's more current ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    yah Chistians have no idea when Christ was born they chose to celebrate Christmas at the same time because there was a pagan festival at that time that also ran ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Yeah I know that would be one of the bad things he said in my opinion. He takes the stance that every sperm is a potential life and consequently condoms ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    keane...contreversial I know. I know the mum of the lead singer from Keane. Anyway Keane Vs Queens of the Stone Age

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    hawk, i'm not talking about his enemies. I'm talking about his ruthless activities with his own troops who disobeyed him or angered them. He in fact killed hundreds of his ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Qi, that's wrong. Cognitively are brains are evolved so that it's easier to believe in religion. I can't explain it in a thread as it's a scientific thesis, again I ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    This is very off topic. But actually Europe does know a lot more about America then Americans know about Europe. Largely because of America's massive share of global media and ...

    Apr 6, 2005


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela