User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (Marxian) Communism

    Why is it a habit on YWS to costantly use analogies. I think they are an awful debating technique. Anyway Marxism is different to communism in that communist states and ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    Oh yes but this a rather biased report aimed at the U.S.A reading audience. The protest was because there had been reports of Guatanemo Bay guards defacing copies of the ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Happy Birthday Thread

    Merci!! :)

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (Marxian) Communism

    There is a distinction between Marxist philosiphies and Communism. You can't unite them like that.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    Surreal, yes that's true but it doesn't feel like that living here. It is all very close to home, a woman round the corner from me had a best friend ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    No they have now attempted there were no WMDs, this has been categorically stated and there has been non-governmental enquiries in to it such as the Hutton inquiry.... So let ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    Right so because of the attempted bombings yesterday on my BIRTHDAY! and the shooting of a man today, living in London is currently very scary.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Because this is a debate forum and I disagree with your views!!!!

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I dont think Harry will die I think the Horcrux will be in his scar. The last word of the book is scar so it will be like and harry ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    Dreaming Mouse Spoiler My freind things that because Voldermort was preparing to make a Horucrux perhaps some of his soul was passed on to Harry and is kept in his ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Did I ever say I thought leaving Iraq now was the correct cause of action? No you just assumed that. It is important to question actions as it brings late ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    where then is the fiction or political propaganda? I don't hate America, I hate American foreign policies. You however are biased by a blind faith in all that your country ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    What rubbish exactly have I given you....Bush admitted to funding the parties he wanted to win in Iraq against congress's wishes. It is all over the news, I would provide ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    What is your reaction to this picture?

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    oh yeah so that's democracy is it? America funding their favoured party, so one party has a huge advantage compared to the rest because of finances and foreign intervention? The ...

    Jul 20, 2005


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina