User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    qi, wrong there are no universal moral guidlines in my opinion. There are differant attitudes to murder and stealing in differant cultures. It is impossible to find a moral which ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    True but how would you indentify a corrupt government. Things are chaning. But untill very recently as in 3 months ok Amerrica looked after members of the IRA (a terroist ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    Umm I'm not disagreeing with you but the cooties thing is just an american thing. Boys don't intrensically know that.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Aww but society has become so reliant on the pen that if we are to learn the trade ourselves we have to now read the instructions. Less people now have ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    Swords are more expensive but it is cheap to buy a new pen. Plus it is the pen that writes the instructions about how to make the sword :p

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Revision

    I think I'd change this 8 and 9 and the last line are all very clumsy because I repeat the word moved three times in the original Here's the change... ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    I have to say Shakrspeare was not before his time not writer is before his time they are of his time. But anyway the beautiful language, the gorgeous stories...God how ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    bobo, no my point is that either no-one should have them or everyone should. Becuase countries aren't hierarchial and you obviously only assume America is best because you live though ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    I believe that genes are a guiding force but not a determining one. Studies with indentical twins that live togeather show they have more differances then with indentical twins that ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Police do have guns, only, only a special unit has them. Gun crime in England is a moral panic blown out of proportion by the media. Ridiculously overexagerated, Britain has ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Yeah which is my argument and that's not true. Cognitively we are evolved for religion. It is not actually easy to believe in science. But you're not reading the book ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Coca cola isn't something you harm others with.

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Michael Collins

    He's who I'm studying for my history coursework (I chose him) I was interested to know if anyone on this site knew who he was?

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Qi, yes you keep coming up but it's a cognitive, scientific argument. You have to read the book to argue against it and I say you're unwilling to do so, ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    areida, you are ridiculously pretty

    Apr 7, 2005


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne