User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    hawk, well it focuses on the years before the violence when he was a 'timid' doctor which is what is so fantastic about it. At the beggining of the film ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Qi, People would always have some sort of reason for murder. Some people's morals are more understnading then others. Aniar, that's not true. Many people agree with those things.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Rod Liddle on the scandal of the new extradition arrangements that allow the US to snatch British citizens, but leave IRA men safe in America One of my favourite quotes ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    Well considering I said nature earlier that was clearly a miss type. And whatever Bobo because of some problems when I was younger I'm not great at phonics. I can ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    I'm not confused, I got into bloody Cambridge talking about Nature vs Nurture. I'm not getting confused I said 'NATURE' please read what I said. "I believe that is way ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Want to Lose You

    Well when you know PM me I'd love to see how this develops.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    yay the guy that plays Che who is also in Bad Eduction...well he is very good looking.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    firstly, it's rather rude to correct my spelling and unecessary on a debate forum. When I type it's very quick and unconsidered, but that was unecessary. Well as an anthropologist ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Want to Lose You

    This was very emotive. It made me feel very sad when I read it, and I often cry in novels but I very rarely feel moved in poetry so that ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    You should watch Motorcycle Diaries. Really great film, the first time I watched it no-one told me it was about Che Guavera and I only realised at the end. I ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    hawk, fair point. :) Takes a lot to make me agree with people.

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Well I think you'll find some religions agree with murder in the case of revenge. Such as certain branches of Christianity 'eye for an eye'. And there are religions that ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    They knew and stil know what the IRA were during. We asked for the criminals to be extradited, they refused. They knew perfectly well what the IRA were doing considering ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    I believe that is way too deterministic. Clearly the 'cootie phenomenon' was a product of American society rather then Nature. When I was 5 till about 9 I hung around ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    that's not a universal moral guidline. That's a political decision. Some societies accept war as natural some are pacifists and don't believe it is. some societies accept murder in some ...

    Apr 8, 2005


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne