User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Science is subjective, in an experiment scientists are often aiming for their chosen result. Science is no absolute because things always are disproved the smaller we get. For example blood? ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Not all people can afford having an alternative to a lighthouse, but America could as many of its states though and its neighbours of the same wealthy can qi.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    No not all tribes and societies would have a 'law' against murder. Murder is by such a vast time, you can't call it a universal belief. Differant people understand it ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    Qi, No I mean the whole cooties phenomenon, that's a very American phenomenon.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Well then you obviously don't take the time to debate in this topic. Tops that would take you 15 minutes. I can't summarise because that's just full of all the ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    I understand there are physical disadvantages and personally I wouldn't want to know it. But if women want to do it let them.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Um... Bobo? I was talking about Marlowe.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    This is hilarious, I have it as my msn username now.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Not in all cases, no. People have found alternatives to lighthouses.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Qi, you have to read the book.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Which means it's not a universal moral.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Yes, Actually I think you'll find I've had to study Dr Faustus, but not as much as Shakespear becuas e shaekspeare was the better writer.. Just because the American school ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Bobo, I am neither of thewse things. It's looking at how do we really differ from animals? Not going for human urges, vegetarians and pacifists are less like animals then ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Yes they write ideas modern for their time and move their time on. But they are off their time. It is impossible to move beyond it. A writer can only ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    aww where did she get the necklace and the white lacy top from. I love it.

    Apr 9, 2005


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams