User avatar

Midnight

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Charlotte and the Ogre

    Aww it was quirky, a nice story with a jokey ending. Although what happened with the html in the middle. I wasn't sure about the voice of the narrator, the ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    The whole of Europe does not have the death penalty, statistically (not just numerically Qi) Europe has far less murders in terms of percentage each year. That's bull about personal ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    aww, I've been to Cult in edinburgh. Bought some male Carhart jeans there.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    That's irrelevant. No death penalty in Britain, a lot less crashes.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Anyway talking of friends. I'm in a choir that i've been in since and I was four and some of my best friends are in it. Here are some pictures ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Brad, Jokes that don't offend someone are rarely funny.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    buff skirt! The Ramones. Where did you get that baby from?

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Shakespeaare plays are only really ruined by bad teaching. A good performance and great teaching of a shakespeare play is illuminating.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nature vs Nurture

    And i'm saying it doesn't seem to happen in the young people I have seen and my mum is a teacher of 4-5 year olds. . That's not a definate ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Nope, not even the vast majority. Yes there are tribes/groups where murder for acts such as adultrery and so on is ok. We would see that as plain murder.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    He was liberating of communist countries but he led the church itself in an authoritarian strict direction.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    This is a ridiculous analogy because lighthouses are not the same as the death penalty. Besides lighthoues are not always effective.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Science can say you have a gaul bladder it doesn't prove it. Because science has its theories on what a gaul bladder is but it could be wrong? Science used ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    I summarized it, you argued against it and that is the evidence for it in full.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    for gods sake it was a joke commenting on the photo. They weren't being serious.

    Apr 10, 2005


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"