User avatar

Midnight

  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    Thanks! You know what, that would be really good.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    dreaming_mouse, the one in Paris which is the one I was taken to has an excellent safety record. I hightly doubt that about Florida. My dad worked in the Health ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I think Emma, it's bad for them, but although passive smoking is bad I don't think you should worry about passive smoking affecting your sport too much. I mean I ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Yes, and his close friends laugh along with him. As you should have done. Anyway off topic. I'm going to find a photo of me at Glastonbury covered in mud.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Nope, it's not my job to have to argue with you. I'm finished with this particular debate. You don't even know what I'm talking about relating to tribes and the ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    I care more about weapon making coporisations, some drug companies and massive industries like IBM. Also ones that are unlawful to workers on a massive scale, like Gap, Nike etc. ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    dreaming_mouse, if your friend does that she sounds like a complete idiot. I agree, I agree. I think smoking should be got rid of in pubs, bars and restaurants. But ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    stories are evidence that don't say the same thing they are full of specifics that explain it all. Only once have I posted a news story because it was so ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I'm not going to lie I do pretty often. I had my first ciggerette when I was 13 and kinda did it occasionally. Got into it much more socially from ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Two in each earlobe. Would love to get my lip pierced on the left well not lip but a stud just under. But yeah too scared of the pain, plus ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    No it's not, it's called satire. It's a whole genre, perhaps you haven't come across it....oh wait one of the biggest genres in literature I forgot. I'm not gonna bother, ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Because you wouldn't read them and look them up anyway, As an anthropologist I read about a ridiculous amount, but any substantial evidence I bring up you refuse to read. ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    I love disney films, I've watched them from a young age and I think it was the music that really appealed to me but the stories also like the Pixar ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    No it shows that some have differant morals and if you really want things to change rather than insult them you should understand them.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    first time assasin, second time protector. I changed my mind on a couple.

    Apr 11, 2005


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights